Resonate? Then consider joining us.
Our Fall Session runs from September 20- November 8, 2022.
We developed Reimagining Racial Equity, an eight-week workshop intensive to help guide participants through the exploration of racial equity more deeply: what it is, how it differs from, and is more than diversity and inclusion. Led by Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (REDI) Strategist Danielle Marshall of Culture Principles and Executive Coach Wendy Moomaw of the Conscious Collaboratory®, you will both learn and reimagine how to infuse the work of racial equity into your own strategic awareness and ultimately impact your organization with the ideas created from this new awareness. We’re holding a space for inclusivity that honors multiple perspectives and lived experiences.
This co-created workshop experience will be anchored in the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®), a premier cross-cultural assessment, and will focus on dialogue, engagement and application to deepen understanding around racial equity. This workshop series is suited for leaders who are committed to moving their organizations towards more equitable and just outcomes for all. The learning space will also use current examples from participants’ own organizations to practice applying a racial analysis and developing racially equitable solutions.
Attendance at all eight workshops is very important. Confidentiality is honored; sessions will not be recorded or shared.
The cost to attend this 8-workshop intensive is $1750 per person. Early bird pricing for the series is $1500 per person if registered by September 6. On September 7, pricing goes up to $1750.
The workshop will require a minimum of 12 participants and have a maximum of 22 participants. Organizational discounts (two or more from same organization) are available. Please contact Danielle Marshall via our contact form to inquire.
What your registration investment includes:
- Eight two-hour virtually facilitated workshops September 20 – November 8, 2022
- A structured methodology and approach to applying racial equity in your organization
- Invaluable training with a Professional Certified Coach and a Certified Diversity Professional
- Research, data, and other resources to support participant understanding of building a culture of racial equity
- A framework to understand how racial equity will help your organization advance its mission and bottom line
- The Intercultural Development Inventory Assessment®, a premier cross-cultural assessment and customized Intercultural Development Plan®
- PLUS! A 45-minute debrief with an IDI® Qualified Administrator
- PLUS! One-hour of one-on-one coaching support
- A network of professionals committed to advancing racial equity
Know someone who might love to attend but may not have the means?
Participants are invited to contribute to our Pay It Forward* fund, which will enable access for two individuals to attend at a reduced price of $500. For those interested in helping to Pay It Forward, please send donations via Venmo to: @CulturePrinciples with a note that states “For Pay It Forward Fund.”
*If you would like to apply for one of the two Pay-it-Forward slots, please submit an application by September 13, 2022. The pay-it-forward support is for $1,000 towards the cost of the workshop. The selected recipients only pay $500.
If you can’t make this workshop, sign up for our Winter 2023 (Jan 17, 2023 – March 7, 2023 Tuesdays 3-5 PM ET) workshops!